Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rewards and Goals

So I completed my first month of interval fitness training!! YAY and my reward was nike shoes! These are my first pair of nike's and I can't tell you how much of a difference it is to work out in these :) I feel stronger and healthier and hopefully I will continue to stay motivated.



This next month I'm implementing a "monthly challenge" into my fitness lifestyle. This month's challenge is to run our hiking trail. My first time on this trail, I was huffing behind Jake trying to catch up! This last time we went he was the one behind me! So I thought I would push myself a little more.

Since I'm an "Achiever" I like to have goals in front of me and lists to check off. If you're this way I suggest you make something up similar to mine! This seriously is the best way I've found to make my fitness lifestyle into what I have always wanted it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment