Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fitness

I found this site through a friends facebook and I think it's awesome! Fitness is something I want to have apart of my everyday life but I often lack the motivation and drive to follow through. Just when my workout routine started to dissipate, along came www.bodyrock.tv I just started today and lemme tell you, I was sweating!
It's a fitness program that is made specifically for people to do at home, there are some great tips and new workouts everyday. It is also free!! Lets hope I follow through with this routine!

To keep me going I decided to make a rewards chart for myself so I log how many times I work out a week and if I fulfill my goals I can go buy myself a "treat" at the end of the month. Yes I feel like a child with a star chart but I need a little motivation to keep me going!



I'm also hoping to make this into some type of competition with Jake. Believe it or not he too could use some exercise :P (and no he's not getting fat!) Jake and I enjoy a little "healthy competition" (no pun intended) we often play trivia and strategy games, even when we were dating we kept a scoreboard of who won the most games. Of course I lost most the time! But it still made it fun.

Well those are just some thoughts... hopefully now that I've put them out there I'll try and keep to my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment